Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Apologies and extended hiatus

HELLO DEAR READERS.

Since I posted my last entry, the internet has not been working in D'Kar... it's still not working, I'm writing this from the post office in Ghanzi. Tomorrow I leave for Namibia with A, to hike the Naukluft Trail, an eight-day backpacking trail in the Naukluft Mountains. It promises to be a fabulous and demanding trip, and we'll be hiking it with 7 other people - one former Princeton in Africa Fellow who is now living in Cape Town, and six of her friends.

I know that I'm severely backed up on the posts I'm supposed to write and the pictures I'm supposed to share... But really, I promise I'll take care of all of it when I get back from Namibia!!!

Till then (month-end).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home