Friday, April 07, 2006

The Current News

1. We leave Mpala for Mombasa tomorrow! I'm extremely excited, yet extremely sad.
2. The rainy season has begun; it POURS, TORRENTIALLY, every afternoon.
3. I am coming back to Kenya this summer! To study the hybrid zebras at Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
4. I WILL continue the story of Amboseli, hopefully. I'm not sure what internet access is going to be like in Mombasa. In fact, I have no idea what any of our living situations will be like in Mombasa; guess we'll find out tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn! I love your stories...I can't stop grinning about your Vengabus, although, I am sure you and all it's other passengers probably were not. :| The daffodils are out in Victoria now and with that, the sweet anticipation of summer. I can't believe your glorious locks are gone! GONE!! You look great!
Simran

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home